Here is how the easy two step process will work for most people.
Step 1. Enroll and complete the Tour module
- As shown in the green bar above, we'll guide you through the easy to follow steps.
- You'll be able to work in privacy at your own pace.
- We'll verify the information you've submitted so far.
- You'll gather some additional information for entry that is required in the government filings, most people have this type of information easily available.
- Next, we'll guide you through the process of accessing all of your Federal loans and choosing a plan that fits your needs.
- Once you've accessed the loan database, you'll be able to review the different programs that are available for your specific situaiton.
- Detailed explanations will be provided so that you may review the options and choose the best program for your situation.
- If you have difficulty accessing your loans, or if you have questions about your options, friendly U.S. based staff is available to help via, phone, email, text.
- You'll then choose the plan that best fits your goals. REMEMBER, you WILL be able to to change your choice, even after enrolling if your situation changes.
- After reviewing all of your options, and having any questions answered, you'll be able to flexibly schedule your 2 easy payments of $149.00 for the purchase of this software, friendly U.S. based help desk support, and all government application documents related to your specific program choice.
Step 2. Verify Income, Sign & Mail Documents
- In this step, you'll be provided with instructions as to what type of income verification is required, and how to provide it.
- Income verification will be reviewed to be certain it is correct to government requirments.
- All necessary government documents are then accurately completed.
- Long form of documents are emailed to you for your files.
- Documents required for signature and mailing are mailed to you via USPS first class mail.
- A instruction sheet will be provided with any necessary details, and all locations for signature will be clearly marked with "sign here" labels.
- Place the signed documents in the provided, stamped, addressed envelope, and drop in the mail!
- REMEMBER, many plans require an annual re-certification with the government. If your income or family situation changes, we'll be here to help make necessary adjustments until the re-certification is required.
In some cases.....
- If your loans are in "collections"....
- Or, if you've consolidated your loans previously and are now in default.
- Your process will be slightly different as we will have to add another guided step.
- DON'T WORRY at the moment! We'll determine later if this is necessary, and guide you through the process to improve your situation too!
- If it is required to resolve your situation with this added step, there will be one additional product fee of $149.00 for this final module.