The Student Loan Pro LLC is a private company where we absolutely value and respect your privacy. The product App process will only gather pertinent information related to, and required for, accomplishing a Federal Student Loan Consolidation, payment plan enrollment or plan rehabilitation. We will never provide any of your information to any individual or group not directly associated with accomplishing your directed instructions related to your student loans.
- Client information collected will be limited to details necessary for the explicit purpose of accomplishing the desired Federal student loan result. Information will be collected from the client as they enter information themselves into the product Application.
- The Student Loan Pro App will collect personal and identifiable information directly input and/or provided by the client. Such information includes first and last name, phone number, email address, IP addresses or other forms of online contact information.
- The Student Loan Pro is responsible for maintaining and reasonably protecting disclosed client information that is within the firms’ control
Customers agree to pay a one time, non reoccurring, software product App fee. This fee provides access to web based developed software process instructions and algorithm data related to the individuals situation. The Student Loan Pro LLC is a third party private company and not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Software product App pricing may vary, presently full software access is available for $299.00 The fee shall be paid in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined within the Service Agreement and signed by the customer.
- The Student Loan Pro will NEVER share your personal or loan information with ANYONE outside of our service organization or the U.S. Department of Education.
- Our product pricing is set consistently and available to everyone, assuring fair treatment to all.
- The App sales price is in compensation for use and access to the LoanPRO App. No part of the App price is applied toward loan balances.
Thank you for visiting our website. This is the section that our lawyers made us include. We are a software product development group working to provide products that assisting clients in effectively managing their Federal Student loans. Below are governing definitions related to this site. If you don’t agree with the definitions below, please discontinue using the site.
- The content of our site is for general information and use. Your particular situation may or may not apply. Site content is subject to change without notice.
- Use of information or material from this site is done so entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to determine if the information, products, or services described herein are relevant and useful for your individual circumstance.
- Information provided within the site is not represented as any form of legal or financial advice.
- Neither The Student Loan Pro or any of our associates, partners, or third party providers warrantee any information presented herein. To the extent that there may be errors or inaccuracies within the site, you acknowledge and dismiss any liability related to such error or inaccuracies to the full extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of the use of this website, is subject to the laws within the State of Michigan, USA.
- Customers have the ability to submit suggestions or complaints by contacting The Student Loan Pro LLC. Notices are absolutely required to be submitted via registered U.S. Postal Service delivery to the address noted below.
- If you wish to unsubscribe to email notices, please contact us at 248.257.1295. You may also select the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom on any email.
We are a software development company providing products that assist clients with federal student loan Consolidation preparation and filing services. We are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education. Similar to filing your tax return, individuals can file a Consolidation without professional assistance or software guidance, and without charge at http://studentloans.gov